Hair transplants have greatly evolved over the years and all throughout the hair transplant revolution, approaches and techniques have come and gone. But with the growth of innovation and modern technology in the industry, hair transplant surgeries have become more in demand and popular. This is changing the hair transplant industry and the treatment process is here to stay.
Hair transplant surgeries are a minimally invasive and consist of transplanting and harvesting hair. This treatment procedure includes removal of individual follicular units directly from the patient’s donor site and then replanted into the scalp.
Who Can Benefit from Hair Transplant Surgery?
Hair transplant surgeries may not be suitable for all, but this remains ideal to particular persons. People who can benefit from hair transplant surgeries include:
- Women and men with a small areas of baldness
- Individuals that want to wear shorter hairstyles
- People with thinning hair
Pros of Hair Transplant Surgery
- Hair transplant surgeries are proven to be a surgical method that are slightly invasive. But, this requires the expertise and skills of hair transplant doctors to be able to perform this method successfully.
- Hair transplant methods consistently result in successful outcomes especially when it comes to natural-looking hair density and hair line.
- One of the best things about hair restoration, is that it get rids of donor linear scarring.
- This is an easy surgical method performed by knowledgeable and fully skilled hair transplant surgeons that can assure you the best results, which include a natural looking hairline.
These are just some of the advantages of hair transplant surgery but, people still have to take into consideration that the success of a hair transplant depends on essential factors, such as medical treatment programs and choosing a certified hair transplant surgeon.
Step-by-Step Procedure of a Hair Transplant Surgery
- First, the anesthesia will be administered.
- A needle and magnifier will be used in extracting the required number of follicular units from the patient’s head.
- The follicular units are kept in a chemical solution until the extraction process is completely finished.
- The patient will then be asked to sit up and again, anesthesia will be administered once the patient is in the proper position.
- On the recipient area, cuts are made using customized blades.
- The follicular units will be implanted to the incision by the hair transplant surgeon.
- The patient will be prescribed antibiotics and will have take these medicines as suggested by their doctor.
A hair transplant surgery can change someone’s life in many different ways. By having a hair restoration done, it helps to rebuild a person’s confidence and appearance. If the procedure is done safely and properly, the patient will benefit from this hair restoration method greatly.
If you are experiencing hair loss or balding, a hair transplant surgery could be the perfect decision for you to make. We guarantee our patients complete satisfaction and stand by our word. If you have any questions and would like more information, contact Virginia Hair Transplant today for a completely free consultation.